* Re: how to save ~/.authinfo.gpg?
       [not found] <87k2mkzllb.fsf@zhtux.jiantu.boxes>
@ 2016-02-07  3:48 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2016-02-07  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

ZWu <zwu@invalid.hide> writes:

> I am saving ~/.authinfo.gpg (Gnus imap password info), Emacs ask
> for 'recipients':
>

> From, the picture, press either `m' or `u', minibuffer reminds: "no
> key on this line".
>
> What the hell does this mean?

If you had a list of recipients, then they would have been displayed.
But if you don't, the entire question is pretty nonsensical, and it
should just use symmetric encryption.  Please report this as a bug with
`M-x report-emacs-bug'.

* Re: how to save ~/.authinfo.gpg?
@ 2016-02-14  5:01   ` Zhu
From: Zhu @ 2016-02-14  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> ZWu <zwu@invalid.hide> writes:
>
> If you had a list of recipients, then they would have been displayed.
> But if you don't, the entire question is pretty nonsensical, and it
> should just use symmetric encryption.  Please report this as a bug with
> `M-x report-emacs-bug'.
Thx. I don't have any recipients set in my system. After creating
a GPG key pair, it's shown there.
--
你好!
Hello, world!