* can you see this post?
@ 2004-07-23 23:15 Arnaud Vandyck
From: Arnaud Vandyck @ 2004-07-23 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

It seems my provider does not send posts to the rest of the world... or
my questions are too dumb?!
--
Arnaud Vandyck

There are 3 types of guys -- the ones who hate nerds (all nerds, that
is; girls aren't let off the hook); the ones who are scared off by girls
who are slightly more intelligent than average; and the guys who are
also somewhat more intelligent than average, but are so shy that they
can't put 2 words together when they're within 20 feet of a girl.
		-- Vikki Roemer on debian-curiosa

* Re: can you see this post?
@ 2004-07-24  3:12 ` Tim McNamara
From: Tim McNamara @ 2004-07-24  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> writes:

> It seems my provider does not send posts to the rest of the world... or
> my questions are too dumb?!

I see this post.  I've seen other posts by you.  And IIRC I've seen
answers to previous posts from others.  Hope this helps!

* Re: can you see this post?
@ 2004-07-24  5:26   ` I R T
From: I R T @ 2004-07-24  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> It seems my provider does not send posts to the rest of the world...

And it is visible here in Sydney, Australia.

However, it is displayed upside down since you did not
ask gnus to use the special Land Down Under fonts.

Check the gnus manual (eek!) to correct this.

It gets a bit tiresome having to stand on my head to read your posts.

* Re: can you see this post?
@ 2004-07-24 12:09     ` Arnaud Vandyck
From: Arnaud Vandyck @ 2004-07-24 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I R T <rambam@bigpond.net.au> writes:

>>> It seems my provider does not send posts to the rest of the world...
>
> And it is visible here in Sydney, Australia.

Thanks.

> However, it is displayed upside down since you did not
> ask gnus to use the special Land Down Under fonts.

I don't know what you are talking about :(

> Check the gnus manual (eek!) to correct this.

Hehe ;-) Where ;-)

> It gets a bit tiresome having to stand on my head to read your posts.

OK, I think I got it! lol ;-)

Thanks, Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck

< asuffield> a workstation is anything you can stick on somebodies desk
             and con them into using
		-- in #debian-devel