* Gnus remove other windows.
@ 2003-01-28 14:28 Ole Andre Birkedal
From: Ole Andre Birkedal @ 2003-01-28 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

When using Emacs here, I have Erc and Gnus
dedicated in one Emacs. I spilt the windows,
with different buffers, erc and gnus.
When browsing mail og news, or whaterver in the
gnus window, it kills all the other windows,
like enlarging itself. That is kind of annoying
when i have the others set up as i want them, and
have to redo that. Not that it takes to long time,
but it is just annoying.

Anyone know how i could fix this "problem"?

 -- Ole Andre

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-28 14:28 UTC | newest]