* New error message about Message-ID
@ 2017-03-22 12:00 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2017-03-22 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I recently noticed that gnus complains about the Message-ID of outoing
posts (to gmane) with:

The Message-ID looks strange: "<871stpikxi.fsf@lago>".  Really post? (y
or n) y

lago is the hostname of the machine I'm using. Did something recently
change about the check of the message-ID or the message-ID creation ?

Julien.

* Re: New error message about Message-ID
@ 2017-03-22 12:21 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2017-03-22 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:

> I recently noticed that gnus complains about the Message-ID of outoing
> posts (to gmane) with:
>
> The Message-ID looks strange: "<871stpikxi.fsf@lago>".  Really post? (y
> or n) y
>
> lago is the hostname of the machine I'm using. Did something recently
> change about the check of the message-ID or the message-ID creation ?

See,

I work around this bug by adding this to init.el

(with-eval-after-load 'message
  (setq message-bogus-system-names
        (regexp-opt '("W530" "X200" "X200s"))))

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio

* Re: New error message about Message-ID
@ 2017-04-04 16:46   ` Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2017-04-04 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> See,
>
>     https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25702
>
> I work around this bug by adding this to init.el
>
> (with-eval-after-load 'message
>   (setq message-bogus-system-names
>         (regexp-opt '("W530" "X200" "X200s"))))

Sorry for the late reply: it's working fine for me.

Julien.