* Todo in Gnus
@ 2008-05-03 15:53 Paulo Jorge de O. C. de Matos
From: Paulo Jorge de O. C. de Matos @ 2008-05-03 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello all,

I am wondering if nntodo by John Wiegley is still the best bet on
managing a todo list with gnus. Ref:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs-en/TodoGnus

Cheers,
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm
PhD Student @ ECS
University of Southampton, UK

* Re: Todo in Gnus
@ 2008-05-04 12:46 ` François Lagarde
From: François Lagarde @ 2008-05-04 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

In the last post, on 05/03 about 05h, "Paulo" (Paulo Jorge de O C de Matos) wrote:

   Paulo> Hello all, I am wondering if nntodo by John Wiegley is still the best
   Paulo> bet on managing a todo list with gnus.

you may have a look at org mode

,----[ http://orgmode.org/ ]
`----

--
F. Lagarde

* Re: Todo in Gnus
@ 2008-05-06  7:15   ` Suno Ano
From: Suno Ano @ 2008-05-06  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Planner is yet another alternative
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planner_%28PIM_for_Emacs%29

I used both, Planner then Org for a few months and now I am back with
Planner again.