* key binding score down ?
@ 2005-07-01  6:15 lance
From: lance @ 2005-07-01  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey all,

I just started using gnus and I am creating a scorefile.  I am doing
a lot of "L a r p" to score authors.  How do I create a key binding
(say A-s) to automatically do this instead of having to type this on
every email?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

          The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and
                          governments to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson

* Re: key binding score down ?
@ 2005-07-03  2:36 ` Neil Woods
From: Neil Woods @ 2005-07-03  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I just started using gnus and I am creating a scorefile.  I am doing
> a lot of "L a r p" to score authors.  How do I create a key binding
> (say A-s) to automatically do this instead of having to type this on
> every email?

You could define a keyboard macro to do this, and bind it to Alt-s:

(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map (kbd "A-s") (kbd "Larp"))

--
Neil