* nnimap
@ 2005-04-11 22:12 TeXitoi
From: TeXitoi @ 2005-04-11 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi,

I have a problem with nnimap.

I have that in my .emacs:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '(
        (nnimap "no-log"
                (nnimap-address "mail.no-log.org")
                (nnimap-authinfo-file "~/.authinfo")
                )
        (nnml "private")
        ))

And I can't read INBOX, where my mails are, but I can read
INBOX.Trash, INBOX.Draft and INBOX.Send.

How can I say to gnus to examine INBOX?

Thanks.

The TCP stream is:

* OK [CAPABILITY...
1 CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS
1 OK CAPABILITY completed
2 LOGIN "******" "********"
2 OK LOGIN Ok.
3 LSUB "" "*%"
* LSUB (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Drafts"
* LSUB (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Trash"
* LSUB (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Sent"
* LSUB (\Noselect \HasChildren) "." "INBOX"
3 OK LSUB completed
4 EXAMINE "INBOX.Trash"
* FLAGS (\Draft \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Recent)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS ()] No permanent flags permitted
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1113254004] Ok
* OK [MYRIGHTS "acdilrsw"] ACL
4 OK [READ-ONLY] Ok
5 EXAMINE "INBOX.Drafts"
* FLAGS (\Draft \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Recent)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS ()] No permanent flags permitted
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1113253993] Ok
* OK [MYRIGHTS "acdilrsw"] ACL
5 OK [READ-ONLY] Ok
6 EXAMINE "INBOX.Sent"
* FLAGS (\Draft \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Recent)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS ()] No permanent flags permitted
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1113254001] Ok
* OK [MYRIGHTS "acdilrsw"] ACL
6 OK [READ-ONLY] Ok
7 LOGOUT
* BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down
7 OK LOGOUT completed

--
Guillaume Pinot                          http://wwwetu.utc.fr/~pinotgui/

« L'amour, c'est comme le nombre Pi. Naturel, irrationnel et très
important. » -- Lisa Hoffman

() Campagne du ruban ascii -- contre les mails en html
/\ Contre les pièces jointes Microsoft

* Re: nnimap
@ 2005-04-11 22:34 ` TeXitoi
From: TeXitoi @ 2005-04-11 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

TeXitoi <texitoi@NOSPAMtexitoi.homelinux.org> writes:

> And I can't read INBOX, where my mails are, but I can read
> INBOX.Trash, INBOX.Draft and INBOX.Send.
>
> How can I say to gnus to examine INBOX?

fixed : I've simply add the "nnimap+no-log:INBOX" "newsgroup"