* Is there any "easy" tutorial for gnus?
@ 2007-03-06 15:34 Zhou Yan
       [not found] ` <mailman.532.1173196534.7795.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Zhou Yan @ 2007-03-06 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Is there easy tutorial for gnus? The manual is too difficult.

* Re: Is there any "easy" tutorial for gnus?
@ 2007-03-06 15:53 ` Jouni K. Seppänen
       [not found] ` <mailman.532.1173196534.7795.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Jouni K. Seppänen @ 2007-03-06 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Zhou Yan <zhouyan@iMac.local> writes:

> Is there easy tutorial for gnus? The manual is too difficult.

A Google search for «gnus tutorial» finds one:
http://my.gnus.org/tutorial/index.html

--
Jouni K. Seppänen
http://www.iki.fi/jks

@ 2007-03-06 16:04   ` Zhou Yan
From: Zhou Yan @ 2007-03-06 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Thank you. I also find that one before, but in my region...that
website seems unreachable...I don't know why...and that is also the
only one I find. Maybe I should spend more time to read the manual.

* Re: Is there any "easy" tutorial for gnus?
@ 2021-09-24 19:48     ` quiliro
From: quiliro @ 2021-09-24 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Zhou Yan <zhouyan@iMac.local> writes:

> Thank you. I also find that one before, but in my region...that
> website seems unreachable...I don't know why...and that is also the
> only one I find. Maybe I should spend more time to read the manual.

Rescueing an old thread when looking for a tutorial, I found there are
no tutorials any more on my.gnus.org.  There is one on
https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusTutorial .  It would be nice if it
would be included in the manual.

* Is there any easy tutorial for gnus?
@ 2007-03-06 15:35 Zhou Yan