* default directory for saving attachments
@ 2007-05-06 13:27 Sebastian Kaps
From: Sebastian Kaps @ 2007-05-06 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi!

How can I set a default directory where mail attachments are saved.
Currently, when I want to save an attachment, gnus presets ~/News/.

--
Ciao, Sebastian

* Re: default directory for saving attachments
@ 2007-05-07 17:34 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-05-07 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

,----[ (info "(emacs-mime)Files and Directories") ]
| `mm-default-directory'
|      The default directory for saving attachments.  If `nil' use
|      `default-directory'.
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: default directory for saving attachments
@ 2007-05-07 18:45   ` Sebastian Kaps
From: Sebastian Kaps @ 2007-05-07 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

// Reiner Steib writes:

> ,----[ (info "(emacs-mime)Files and Directories") ]
> | `mm-default-directory'
> |      The default directory for saving attachments.  If `nil' use
> |      `default-directory'.
> `----

Great! Thanks!

--