* End of file during parsing & ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box
@ 2005-04-27  7:59 lg work
From: lg work @ 2005-04-27  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

morning ppl.

I'm using NoGnus && emacs both updated from cvs.

When I say 'g'  in the group buffer, I get "End  of file during parsing"
and I find  my mail in ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box: everything  goes ok If I
remove it.

I set up enter-debug-on-error but no backtrace here.

  thank you in advance for your help,

--
lg, You love GNUS: you'll be assimilated.

* Re: End of file during parsing & ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box
@ 2005-04-27 12:29 ` François Fleuret
From: François Fleuret @ 2005-04-27 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

<lg work> wrote on 27 Apr 2005 08:59:27 MET:

> [...] I find my mail in ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box: everything goes ok
> If I remove it.

If I remember correctly, this file may contain some mails ... You
should definitely NOT remove it without having had a glance at its
content.

Cheers,

--
François Fleuret                              EPFL - CVLAB/LCN

* Re: End of file during parsing & ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box
@ 2005-04-27 13:08   ` lg work
From: lg work @ 2005-04-27 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

François Fleuret wrote:

>> [...] I find my mail in ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box: everything goes ok
>> If I remove it.
>
> If I remember correctly, this file may contain some mails ... You
> should definitely NOT remove it without having had a glance at its
> content.

you are right, but I cannot understand  why my mails are there and why I
can't read my groups 'till that file remains there.

yes, I check that mbox file, before I kill it :)

--
lg, You love GNUS: you'll be assimilated.