* Re: Calling guns
       [not found] ` <87zn9jliy6.fsf@bretagne.rail.eu.org>
@ 2004-04-11  9:28   ` Keith O'Connell
From: Keith O'Connell @ 2004-04-11  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

    ED> Keith O'Connell <kroc@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote :
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I am currently using Mozilla as my main web browser. After a
    >> while away I have returned to using gnus for mail and news.
    >>
    >> What I want to be able to do is call gnus from within Mozilla
    >> when a mail link is selected. I used to be able to do it in
    >> Galeon. Can it be done in Mozilla and if so how?

    ED> Look for the mozex extension it allows to specify external (to
    ED> mozilla) commands for mail or news.

        OK, Thanks - I found that and have it installed in Mozilla. I
        am having a little trouble getting Mozilla to run Gnus. I was
        expecting it to be a command box entry of;

                gnuclient --eval '(gnus-msg-mail "%t" "%s")'

        but this is not the answer. Is any one out there using gnus
        with Mozilla, and if so what is the correct format of the
        entry?

--
Keith.
 [Debian (sarge) & GNU Emacs 21.3.1 - Gnus v5.9.0]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-11  9:28 UTC | newest]