* Name of .gnus-el in Windows
@ 2008-07-14 22:39 Maurí­cio
From: Maurí­cio @ 2008-07-14 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

I use gnus in my linux box, and
would like to use it also where
I have to use ms-windows. What
is the name of .gnus-el file
under that system? I know that
.emacs translates to _emacs, but
neither .gnus-el or _gnus-el
work.

Thanks,
Maurício

* Re: Name of .gnus-el in Windows
@ 2008-07-15 21:19 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2008-07-15 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Tue, Jul 15 2008, Maurí­cio wrote:

> I use gnus in my linux box, and would like to use it also where I
> have to use ms-windows. What is the name of .gnus-el file under that
> system? I know that .emacs translates to _emacs, but neither
> .gnus-el or _gnus-el work.

See the FAQ:

,----[ (info "(gnus)FAQ 3-2") | (info "(gnus)3.2") ]
| Question 3.2
|
| I'm working under Windows and have no idea what ~/.gnus.el means.
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Name of .gnus-el in Windows
       [not found] <mailman.14738.1216090814.18990.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2008-07-15  3:59 ` Torsten Mueller
From: Torsten Mueller @ 2008-07-15  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Maurí­cio <briqueabraque@yahoo.com> schrieb:

> What is the name of .gnus-el file under that system?

You can name these files as in Linux .emacs and .gnus or (what I like
more) .emacs.el and .gnus.el. You don't have to use the underscore at
all. Be sure you have a HOME environment variable under Windows where
these files are located.

T.M.