* Re: How to save source files in emacs.sources news group
       [not found] ` <yoijiqxbbpkr.fsf@remote5.student.chalmers.se>
@ 2008-05-19  6:32   ` Seweryn Kokot
From: Seweryn Kokot @ 2008-05-19  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs; +Cc: info-gnus-english

bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se (Johan Bockgård) writes:

> Seweryn Kokot <s.kokot@po.opole.pl> writes:
>
>> On Emacs.sources news group, when I see an Emacs source code in the
>> body of an article, I copy the code, open an .el file, yank the code
>> and save the file. I think it must be an easier way to do this, but I
>> don't know where to find an information.
>>
>> Any hints how to do it faster in gnus?
>
> Try `K b' and `K o'.

Thanks. After some tweaking I ended up with 'K b' and 'h TAB o', since
pressing 'K o' from summary buffer saves the body of the article.

It would be even easier if in emacs.sources newsgroup all the mime parts
were buttonized. Is any variable responsible for that?

* Re: How to save source files in emacs.sources news group
@ 2008-05-19 18:04     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2008-05-19 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

,----[ (info "(gnus)MIME Commands") ]
`----

> It would be even easier if in emacs.sources newsgroup all the mime parts
> were buttonized. Is any variable responsible for that?

See `gnus-buttonized-mime-types' and other variables described in
(info "(gnus)MIME Commands").

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: How to save source files in emacs.sources news group
@ 2008-05-20 16:06       ` Seweryn Kokot
From: Seweryn Kokot @ 2008-05-20 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> On Mon, May 19 2008, Seweryn Kokot wrote:
>
>> bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se (Johan Bockgård) writes:
>>>
>>> Try `K b' and `K o'.
>>
>> Thanks. After some tweaking I ended up with 'K b' and 'h TAB o', since
>> pressing 'K o' from summary buffer saves the body of the article.
>
> ,----[ (info "(gnus)MIME Commands") ]
> | The following commands all understand the numerical prefix.  For
> | instance, `3 K v' means "view the third MIME part".
> `----
>
>> It would be even easier if in emacs.sources newsgroup all the mime parts
>> were buttonized. Is any variable responsible for that?
>
> See `gnus-buttonized-mime-types' and other variables described in
> (info "(gnus)MIME Commands").
>
> Bye, Reiner.
Thanks, this is exactly what I need!

--