* Gnus creates a new mail group automatically
@ 2008-08-19 19:22 Hermann
From: Hermann @ 2008-08-19 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,
usually all my incoming mails are stored in:
nnml+private:mail.misc
Since this evening some of my incoming mails are stored in:
nnfolder+archive:mail.misc
I created a group for outgoing mails called:
nnfolder+archive:ausgang
(Ausgang is German for outbox).
This is the only mail group with the backend nnfolder, and I didn't
change anything in my .gnus.
So what could be the reason for the automatic creation of the new
group/folder, and how can I avoid this in the future?
In addition: How to move the mails to my regular mail group
nnml+private:mail.misc?
Hermann

* Re: Gnus creates a new mail group automatically
@ 2008-08-19 21:02 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2008-08-19 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:22:00 +0200, Hermann wrote:

> How to move the mails to my regular mail group nnml+private:mail.misc?

Mark them with '#' and move them with 'B m'?

  Best regards,

--
 "Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly."       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk