* process marks + copy/move in one batch
@ 2016-09-24 10:36 Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2016-09-24 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I’m trying to move my old email archive (currently in imap account) to
nnml back-end and after I enter into nnimap group, selecting all
articles, attempt to process them all: M-& Bm some-nnml-group,  Gnus
asks me to create new group, but the problem is that it does not
copy/move all articles in a single batch, but always stopping asking for
default folder to copy/move to.

Is there a way to mark and copy/move all articles in a single batch job?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even a man of knowledge acts according to his own nature, for
everyone follows the nature he has acquired from the three modes.

* Re: process marks + copy/move in one batch
@ 2016-09-24 10:39 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2016-09-24 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Saša writes:

> articles, attempt to process them all: M-& Bm some-nnml-group,  Gnus

What happens if you mark them and then just B m (i.e. no M-& first)?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Jubii, jubii ja                                             Adam Sjøgren
  Vi kender USA                                          asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: process marks + copy/move in one batch
@ 2016-09-24 20:31   ` Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2016-09-24 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello Adam,

> What happens if you mark them and then just B m (i.e. no M-& first)?

Surprisingly enough (for me) - that works!!

Thanks a lot, you really made my day (again). ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.