* error when posting: 441 0
@ 2007-06-28 16:33 Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2007-06-28 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi, Gnus users.

I'm getting the following error from Gnus while posting a message to the debian
users list via news.gmane.org:

 Couldn't send message via news: 441 0

. I've never had this problem before, I've always been sending messages to the
debian user list via news.gmane.org.  Can anyone explain what the problem is
and to work it out?  I'm sending the present message via news.gnus.org and
there are no problems either.

Thanks,
Rodolfo

* Re: error when posting: 441 0
@ 2007-06-29 16:20 ` Sivaram N
From: Sivaram N @ 2007-06-29 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, Gnus users.
>
> I'm getting the following error from Gnus while posting a message to the debian
> users list via news.gmane.org:
>
>  Couldn't send message via news: 441 0
>
> . I've never had this problem before, I've always been sending messages to the
> debian user list via news.gmane.org.  Can anyone explain what the problem is
> and to work it out?  I'm sending the present message via news.gnus.org and
> there are no problems either.
>
> Thanks,
> Rodolfo

Same here.  I get the same error.  A google search revealed something
like 'posting failed' as the message for 441 which seems quite
helpful.  :-)

 sivaram