* mailto from iceweasel with gnus
@ 2007-06-13  9:33 henry atting
From: henry atting @ 2007-06-13  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi all,

I cannot succeed in opening mailto clicks from iceweasel with gnus.
More precise I can open them but not with the receiver address filled
in. I did try it in several ways (using mozex), e.g. these two scripts:

#!bin/sh
        emacsclient -e "(gnus-url-mailto \"$1\")"

#!/bin/sh
        exec emacsclient -e "(compose-mail \"$1\" \"$2\")"

 Any hints?

henry

--
http://www.literaturlatenight.de