* Kill File
@ 2007-06-06 18:00 Slackrat
From: Slackrat @ 2007-06-06 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I don't know what I am doing wrongly, but nothing I can do seems to
kill postings from a certain individial in a newsgroup

Could someone kindly post an example of how to Kill posts bt*y a certain
individual

I have done it before without problem but am really getting hassled by
a certain idividual and have reached the point where I must killfile
him

Thanks in Advance

--
Regards, Slackrat [Bill Henderson] [No _4Q_ for direct email]

* Re: Kill File
@ 2007-06-06 18:20 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2007-06-06 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:00:50 +0200, Slackrat wrote:

> I don't know what I am doing wrongly, but nothing I can do seems to
> kill postings from a certain individial in a newsgroup

Perhaps it would be a good idea to describe what you have tried?

> Could someone kindly post an example of how to Kill posts bt*y a
> certain individual

> I have done it before without problem but am really getting hassled by
> a certain idividual and have reached the point where I must killfile
> him

I'm using something like this in my all.SCORE:

 (
  ("from"
   ("\"Bo Warming\"" -10000 nil s)
   ("Slackrat <slackrat4Q@azurservers.com>" -5000 nil e)
   )
  ("xref"
   ("gmane\\.spam\\.detected" -5000 nil r))
 )

Which means that I never see articles from "Bo Warming", while articles
from Slackrat <slackrat4Q@azurservers.com and spam are all marked as
read and uninteresting automatically.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Money always takes the place of life"                       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk