* Use old %C gnus-summary format with latest Oort
@ 2003-02-06 15:31 Vincent Bernat
       [not found] ` <87znp9ifjj.fsf@orebokech.com>
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2003-02-06 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello !

I have upgraded to latest oort and the %C formater for "point" in
gnus-summary-format was changed to something else. I have tried %~
instead but this breaks the line format. I have put ":" instead but I
would like to find the equivalent of the %C.

BTW the Changelog has some false dates (2002 instead of 2003).
--
I DO NOT HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
I DO NOT HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
I DO NOT HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 9F20

* Re: Use old %C gnus-summary format with latest Oort
       [not found]   ` <m3ptq58k9o.fsf@neo.loria>
@ 2003-02-06 16:33     ` Romain FRANCOISE
From: Romain FRANCOISE @ 2003-02-06 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vincent Bernat <vincent.bernat@raysa.org> writes:

> Thanks, I was searching the Changelog for the change

Actually, it's also in the manual, node Positioning Point.  But a
GNUS-NEWS entry would be nice too, unless Larsi decides to change the
spec once more.

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | They're nothing but scared
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | little mice.