* imap server upgrade, nnir fails?
@ 2017-09-15 15:42 Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2017-09-15 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Earlier today I upgraded my server from Jessie (8) to Stretch (9). There
were a few minor issues, to do with the change from cyrus 2.4 to 2.5.

One thing I notice (now) is that searching with nnir in the Gnus group
buffer (GG on a group) is only taking into account the email that
arrived since the upgrade, it is not looking at any of the old
messages.

What did I miss?

* Fixed (was: imap server upgrade, nnir fails?)
@ 2017-09-15 15:55 ` Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2017-09-15 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On 15 Sep 2017, Gijs Hillenius wrote:

> Earlier today I upgraded my server from Jessie (8) to Stretch
> (9). There were a few minor issues, to do with the change from cyrus
> 2.4 to 2.5.
>
> One thing I notice (now) is that searching with nnir in the Gnus group
> buffer (GG on a group) is only taking into account the email that
> arrived since the upgrade, it is not looking at any of the old
> messages.
>
> What did I miss?

I had to re-run cyrus' squatter.