* rendring Dilbert strip inline
@ 2016-02-18  9:46 Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2016-02-18  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I'm subscribed to the Dilbert Daily Strip and would like to be able to
see it inline - rendered in the buffer without need to open new tab in
my Firefox.

At the moment I've the following in my Gnus config:

(setq mm-text-html-renderer 'shr)

Tried with:

(setq mm-text-html-renderer 'gnus-w3m)

but same thing, I was only able to view it externally.

Any pointer?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As a blazing fire turns firewood to ashes, O Arjuna, so does the
fire of knowledge burn to ashes all reactions to material activities.

[parent not found: <mailman.5022.1455789012.843.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>]