* Showing all threads
@ 2008-04-25 20:23 Paulo Jorge de O. C. de Matos
From: Paulo Jorge de O. C. de Matos @ 2008-04-25 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello all,

I am not being able to find the keybind in gnus to show all threads
including the ones already read. Can someone please let me know which
one it is?

Moreover, I would like GNUS to cache the messages I download and never
delete them. Is there a way to tell GNUS to do this?

Cheers,
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm
PhD Student @ ECS
University of Southampton, UK

* Re: Showing all threads
@ 2008-04-25 21:09 ` Michael Ekstrand
From: Michael Ekstrand @ 2008-04-25 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

pocm@soton.ac.uk (Paulo Jorge de O. C. de Matos) writes:
> I am not being able to find the keybind in gnus to show all threads
> including the ones already read. Can someone please let me know which
> one it is?

I'm not sure on your other question, but this can be done with '/ o'.

- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
Confused by the strange files?  I cryptographically sign my messages.