* Getting Keywords: from parent article in message-setup-hook when following up
@ 2023-07-03 16:15 Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2023-07-03 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

How do I get hold of the parent articles' Keywords: in
message-setup-hook when I do a follow up?

I can get eg From: by lookin in message-reply-headers - but Keywords:
are not in there.

Is there a trick I can use?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "The laws of perspective have been repealed!               Adam Sjøgren
  Objects no longer diminish in size with distance!"   asjo@koldfront.dk