* Deleting signatures in followups/replies
@ 2006-01-29 21:10 David Sumbler
From: David Sumbler @ 2006-01-29 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a way of automatically omitting whatever comes after the
"-- " in a message, when you press "F" or "R" to quote the original
article in a reply?

David

--

David Sumbler

Please reply with a followup to the newsgroup.

However, if you _really_ want to send me an e-mail,
replace "nospam" in my address with "aeolia".

* Re: Deleting signatures in followups/replies
@ 2006-01-29 21:48 ` Glyn Millington
From: Glyn Millington @ 2006-01-29 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Sumbler <david@nospam.co.uk> writes:

> Is there a way of automatically omitting whatever comes after the
> "-- " in a message, when you press "F" or "R" to quote the original
> article in a reply?

(setq message-cite-function 'message-cite-original-without-signature)

atb

Glyn

* Re: Deleting signatures in followups/replies
@ 2007-02-10 22:24   ` giglio robbo' d'acciaio
From: giglio robbo' d'acciaio @ 2007-02-10 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Thank you very much!