* Test: postings not viewed with http: please reply
@ 2008-08-20 13:38 Rodolfo Medina
       [not found] ` <mailman.17143.1219241044.18990.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2008-08-20 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Since yesterday I've been posting in the present newsgroup but my
posts do not appear
in http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.gnus, although I can see
them via nntp
in Gnus.

Can you people out there read them?

I'm sending this post through http.  Please someone reply to it to
test.

Thanks
Rodolfo

* Re: Test: postings not viewed with http: please reply
@ 2008-08-20 14:02 ` Tassilo Horn
       [not found] ` <mailman.17143.1219241044.18990.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2008-08-20 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Rodolfo!

> I'm sending this post through http.  Please someone reply to it to
> test.

Seems to work!

Bye,
Tassilo
--
After he loads the kernel, Richard Stallman passes control to init(8).

* Re: Postings not sent via nntp?
       [not found] ` <mailman.17143.1219241044.18990.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2008-08-20 17:27   ` Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2008-08-20 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

It seems that I can't post to the present newsgroup via nntp and Gnus,
only via http.  I always could in the past, without any problem.

Can anyone help about this matter?

I use the news.gnus.org server with Gnus, and see myself my posts; but
don't see them
in internet at

http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.gnus

.  I'm sending this post through http, but it does not seem to work
via nntp.

Thanks for any help
Rodolfo