* Gnus sen mail problem from Ubuntu PC
@ 2007-01-19 10:36 Torben Knudsen
From: Torben Knudsen @ 2007-01-19 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Help on the following would be nice.

I have gnus working on a Sun machine but i can't get it to send from a
PC with Ubuntu.  I can read groups and sending takes a long time but
no error messages pops up.  However, nothing seems to be send.  I
attach my .gnus and what came in the *Message* buffer.

[2. Gnus ini file --- application/octet-stream; .gnus]...

[3. From the *Message* buffer --- text/plain; MessagesGnusStart.txt]...

--
Associate Prof. Ph.D Torben Knudsen	Phone	: (+45) 9635 8670
Section of Automation and Control,	Email	: tk@es.aau.dk