* Filter threads by date
@ 2008-08-14 18:56 Flávio de Souza
From: Flávio de Souza @ 2008-08-14 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi everybody,

I am a new emacs and gnus user.

I would like to know how I would filter messages in a group by period of time.

Lets say I would like to read last week messages from August 3 until 9.

Regards,

Flavio

* Re: Filter threads by date
@ 2008-08-30 18:04   ` Flávio de Souza
From: Flávio de Souza @ 2008-08-30 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:56:26 +0100 flaviostz@gmail.com (Flávio de Souza) wrote:
>
> FdS> I would like to know how I would filter messages in a group by
> FdS> period of time.
>
> FdS> Lets say I would like to read last week messages from August 3
> FdS> until 9.
>
> Gnus can do it by age:
>
> `/t 20' => limit to 20 days old or older
> `/t -27' => limit to 27 days old or younger
>
> Together, that gives you an interval.
>
> Use `/w' to pop the limit if you need to refine it.  The "Gnus->Limit
> to" menu has all the available ways to limit.  You can have a custom
> selector, if date ranges are something you need very often and what's
> above is not good enough.
>
> Ted

Thanks Ted ! That's what I wanted!
Flávio

* Re: Filter threads by date
@ 2008-08-30 18:03   ` Flávio de Souza
From: Flávio de Souza @ 2008-08-30 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

akb427 <google@mirror.to> writes:

> Flávio de Souza wrote:
>> I would like to know how I would filter messages in a group by period of time.
>>
>> Lets say I would like to read last week messages from August 3 until 9.
>
> I don't know how to do that, but you could sort messages
> what you asked for, I know, but maybe helpful.

I did it. But I would like to make a filter.

* Re: Filter threads by date
       [not found] <mailman.16722.1218755110.18990.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2008-08-22 16:11 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2008-08-22 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)