* Re: move contents of several groups to other group
       [not found] <87lljwqk4o.fsf@lux99.localhost>
@ 2004-05-14  0:14 ` Cor Gest
From: Cor Gest @ 2004-05-14  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Some witty Entity named upro <upro@gmx.net> writes:

> I want to move the contents of sevreal groups to another group, but
> don't want to do it file for file. THe backgroupd is that I used to
> keep copies of sent mail in groups named "srntmail-year-month", but
> want to change all to "sentmail-year".

first mark-all-messages in the Group
then
        B m RET
a interactive will appear to request a group-name , if it does notexist
it will be created

        sentmail-year RET

all marked will then be moved to the other group

cor

--
(defvar my-computer '((OS . "GNU-Emacs") (Boot-loader . "GNU-Linux")))
http://www.clsnet.nl    http://geekgrrrl.nl    http://thefreeworld.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-14  0:14 UTC | newest]