* Re: refile
       [not found] <877k188yvd.fsf@oz.fapse.ulg.ac.be>
@ 2003-12-08 17:03 ` David Z Maze
From: David Z Maze @ 2003-12-08 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be> writes:

> I tried to refile some mails ('o'), like in Mew, but I got a problem
> with the folder name. Gnus does not 'automatically' give the right name

'o' saves a message to a file.  You want 'B m' to move a message to a
different folder ('B c' to copy, 'B r' to refile the message as per
your split methods, 'B q' to ask what the split methods think the
right group is).

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-08 17:03 UTC | newest]