* Re: set a mark for agentized groups
       [not found] <508d902bd132460d977de429bff3bd26@HE1PR01MB1898.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com>
@ 2017-05-31 10:57 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2017-05-31 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 01:11, Harry Putnam wrote:
> If there are even people left who use gnus-agent... I've just went
> back to using it after a very long hiatus.

Daily!  Long off-line commute... perfect for processing my emails so
that I can ignore them during the day. :-)

And I would definitely like this bit:

--
Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)

[-- Attachment #1.2: signature.asc --]

* set a mark for agentized groups
@ 2017-05-31  1:11 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2017-05-31  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

emacs-26 gnus 5.13

If there are even people left who use gnus-agent... I've just went
back to using it after a very long hiatus.

I wondered if anyone knows of a way to to mark groups in the group
buffer that indicates they are agentized.

I know about agentizing servers and when I have a server agentized of
course I know which groups.

But in some groups I didn't want the entire server agentized so now
I'd like to know at a glace which are under the agent in that server.