* bbdb - saving entire "to" list
@ 2007-05-03  9:31 Hadron
From: Hadron @ 2007-05-03  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I asked this once before, but cant find it in google.

If someone sends me an email and there are a few recipients on the "to
line", how can I store the entire set (preferably with per address
confirmation) into bbdb?

I know it can be done, but can't locate the right stuff in the manual.

* Re: bbdb - saving entire "to" list
@ 2007-05-06 10:48 ` Martin Fischer
From: Martin Fischer @ 2007-05-06 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

  > Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 11:31:02 +0200
  >
  > I asked this once before, but cant find it in google.
  >
  > If someone sends me an email and there are a few recipients on the "to
  > line", how can I store the entire set (preferably with per address
  > confirmation) into bbdb?
  >
  > I know it can be done, but can't locate the right stuff in the manual.

Hi,

this is what i use

  bbdb/gnus-show-all-recipients is an interactive compiled Lisp
  function in `bbdb-gnus.el'.
  (bbdb/gnus-show-all-recipients)

  Show all recipients of this message. Counterpart to
  `bbdb/vm-show-sender'.

Martin
--
parozusa at web dot de