* MIME - Save Multiple
@ 2003-04-23 10:49 Kenneth Jacker
From: Kenneth Jacker @ 2003-04-23 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

[ gnus-v5.9.0 ]

I often have, say, multiple JPEG images as MIME attachments in an email.

Is there a *single* command I can use to save all of them using the
names supplied by the sender?

I've tried "X m" (gnus-summary-save-parts).  But even with a marked
region and/or a prefix arg, it isn't doing what I want.

Thanks for any tips,

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj@cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-23 10:49 UTC | newest]