* Display image
@ 2007-06-25 18:14 Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo
       [not found] ` <mailman.2624.1182841369.32220.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo @ 2007-06-25 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

* Re: Display image
@ 2007-06-26  7:00 ` Tassilo Horn
       [not found] ` <mailman.2624.1182841369.32220.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2007-06-26  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo <no-spam@gnu.org> writes:

Hi,

> How I can show a display image in each message?

What's a "display image"? Do you mean the (X-)Face-headers?

,----[ (info "(gnus)X-Face") ]
`----

,----[ (info "(gnus)Face") ]
| `Face' headers are essentially a funkier version of `X-Face'
| ones. They describe a 48x48 pixel colored image that's supposed to
| represent the author of the message.
`----

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Chuck Norris  does not play the  lottery. It doesn't  have nearly enough
balls.

* Re: Display image
       [not found] ` <mailman.2624.1182841369.32220.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2007-06-27 15:58   ` Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo