* Gnus/Xp pointers
@ 2003-05-02 21:17 SPAMTRAP
From: SPAMTRAP @ 2003-05-02 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I used to use Gnus under Emacs/Linux but have switched to an XP box and have am looking for some pointers in setting it up under XP. my.gnus.org seems to be down

Sean
--
Normal Email sean AT tcob1 DOT net  GPG Key Id 7DA70294

* Re: Gnus/Xp pointers
@ 2003-05-02 21:48 ` Jason Dufair
From: Jason Dufair @ 2003-05-02 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

SPAMTRAP@tcob1.net writes:

> I used to use Gnus under Emacs/Linux but have switched to an XP box
> and have am looking for some pointers in setting it up under
> XP. my.gnus.org seems to be down
>
> Sean
> --

I have a few pointers at http://dufair.homelinux.com:8888/dufairs/26,
though it's mostly oriented toward NTEmacs, which I now no longer use.
I intend to create a new page with pointers for using under GNU Emacs
running on Cygwin.  With rootless, multiwindow XFree86 and GNU Emacs,
life is great on the NT variants of Windows (including Gnus).  Hopefully
this pointer is of some help in the meantime.

--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/