* Re: Attach file problem -- text property garbled attached file name
       [not found] <mailman.3780.1170168751.2155.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2007-02-04  9:10 ` CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2007-02-04  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

*On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:51:23 +0800
* CHENG Gao <chenggao@gmail.com> climbed out of the dark hell and cried out:

> While attaching file to message, file name is added with text-property
> which garbled the attachment like:
>
> ,----
> |  filename=#("/Users/aaa/Desktop/aaa" 0 29 (auto-composed nil))
> `----
>
> "Attach File/External" has this problem while "Attach Buffer" is ok.
>
> I checked mml.el but can not find where I should remove text properties
> owing to limit of my elisp.

More info about this problem:

With Ubuntu (Edgy & Feisty), Attach File (from menu) works well.

MacOSX 10.4.8:
C-c RET f filename -- ok
Attach File from Menu -- text property added and messed the attachment.

Anyone using Emacs unicode branch under MacOSX, please help test this. Thanks.

* Re: Attach file problem -- text property garbled attached file name
@ 2007-01-30 15:01 ` CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2007-01-30 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Sorry I sent too fast. Forget to mention I use

emacs-unicode-2 built yesterday with ./make-package
Gnus 0.6 build from latest cvs
MacOSX 10.4.8

* Attach file problem -- text property garbled attached file name
@ 2007-01-30 14:51 CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2007-01-30 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english