* nnmaildir in gnus
@ 2005-02-27 19:13 Jarle Thorsen
From: Jarle Thorsen @ 2005-02-27 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have setup procmail to move all my spam into a Maildir at ~/Mail/spam/

How do I go about to add this maildir to gnus?

I am able to create a foreign nnmaildir group, but I am unable to make it
point to the dir where procmail moves my spam.

Could anybody explain me this step-by-step?

I have been reading about gnus and maildir but somehow I am unable to find
anything describing exactly what I want to do...

--
Jarle Thorsen
"I'd love to go out with you, but I never go out on days that end in `Y.'"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-02-27 19:13 UTC | newest]