* Re: Living with Top Quotes
       [not found] ` <v965iqub5i.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
@ 2003-10-15 19:53   ` David Steuber
From: David Steuber @ 2003-10-15 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reiner Steib <4.uce.03.r.s@nurfuerspam.de> writes:

> |      You can manually view the article's pages, no matter how boring,
> |      using `C-M-v'.

This seems worthy to be put in a .sig

--
One Emacs to rule them all.  One Emacs to find them,
One Emacs to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Class B NRA Rifle Silhouette shooter
There are no typos in this post.  My spelling realy is that bad.

* Re: Living with Top Quotes
       [not found] <u3cdvhxle.fsf@team.telstra.com>
@ 2003-10-15  7:25 ` Glyn Millington
       [not found] ` <v965iqub5i.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
From: Glyn Millington @ 2003-10-15  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Maslen <david.maslen@team.telstra.com> writes:

> Since I'm manually doing this so often, I was wondering how to
> automate it, so I can press page up a couple of times, in the event
> that I need to read the top quote.

W-W-c     hides all but the last UNquoted part
W-W-c     brings it all back again

and

C-M-<    will take you the top of any Emacs buffer

hth

Glyn