* problem archiving
@ 2008-09-25 13:59 harven
From: harven @ 2008-09-25 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Dear all,

I try to save outgoing messages in a unix mailbox file ~/mail/sent-mail. I
have created a nndoc group called nndoc+/Users/harven/mail/sent-mail:sent-mail
Here are my settings in my .gnus.el file:

(setq gnus-message-archive-method '(nnfolder "archive"))
(setq gnus-message-archive-group "nndoc+/Users/harven/mail/sent-mail:sent-mail")

When I send a message, I get the Gcc header
Gcc: nndoc+/Users/yves/mail/sent-mail:sent-mail
but I get the following in the message line:
Couldn't store article in group nndoc+/Users/yves/mail/sent-mail:sent-mail:

The file sent-mail has all permission set. Yet, the message is not
stored in the mailbox. What I am doing wrong here ?

* Re: problem archiving
@ 2008-09-25 17:54 ` harven
From: harven @ 2008-09-25 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

harven <harven@free.fr> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I try to save outgoing messages in a unix mailbox file ~/mail/sent-mail. I
> have created a nndoc group called nndoc+/Users/harven/mail/sent-mail:sent-mail

I finally answered my own question:

 (setq gnus-message-archive-method
       '(nnmbox   "archive"
           (nnmbox-mbox-file "~/mail/sent-mail")
           (nnmbox-get-new-mail nil)))
 (setq gnus-message-archive-group "sent-mail")

cheers.