* How to save  information of the RSS groups?
@ 2004-10-09 17:23 zrr
From: zrr @ 2004-10-09 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

    I tried to read RSS feeds in No Gnus v0.3.  I created an RSS
    group use 'G m' then type a group name and specify the backend
    and URL.  But when I quit Gnus and start again, during the
    starting up process, it still prompt me to input the URL for the
    RSS group which I have created. How to save the URL in .gnus.el,
    I feel intolerable to input URL time after time. :-(

    By the way, The 'G R' method is not work, it says "no such
    newsgroup nnrss:xxxxx". Maybe this is a bug.

Best Regards!
Tang

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-09 17:23 UTC | newest]