* Re: Making a shortcut for Reply-To
       [not found] <u0lwujhda3z.fsf@durin.imf.au.dk>
@ 2003-03-02 17:15 ` Karl Pflästerer
From: Karl Pflästerer @ 2003-03-02 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 02 Mar 2003, Rasmus Villemoes <- burner+usenet@imf.au.dk wrote:

> In my .gnus I have some mail-splitting methods which depend on the
> content of the line To: (ie. ("Tutor"
> "^To:.*tutor+.*@\\|^Cc:.*tutor+.*@") ). When writing a mail, I often
> use C-c C-f C-r to add a Reply-To -address, and then type in some
> e-mail-alias, such that replies get sorted into the right folder. Now
> I would like some kind of shortcut key (possibly C-c C-f C-R) to an
> interactive command, which prompts for an integer, and then inserts the
> corresponding (predefined) e-mail-adress in the Reply-To field of the
> header. I suppose all this should be defined in my .gnus, but I have
> no idea how to do it. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Here is a possibility, it doesn't ask for an integer but allows you to
scroll through a list of addresses. Maybe you like it. If you prefer a
solution with an integer perhaps you enter the integer and use it as a
key in an alist.

(defun  rv-reply-to ()
  (interactive)
  (message-goto-reply-to)
  (insert
   (let ((addresses
	  (list
	   "adress1"
	   "adress2"
	   "address3")))
     (completing-read "Reply-To?-> " addresses nil nil
		      (car addresses) '(addresses . 1)))))

bye
   KP

--
"But it has nothing to do with what a _value_ is.  This has to do with
whether you pass whatever-a-value-is or wherever-whatever-is-a-value-is

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-02 17:15 UTC | newest]