* Why isn't 'B e' process-mark aware?
@ 2003-01-24 16:50 Drew Raines
From: Drew Raines @ 2003-01-24 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

In cleaning my mail folders I often need to expire articles in
bulk.  I can process-mark a bunch and then 'B m' or 'B c' them if I
want to move or copy, but if I 'B e' it doesn't do anything.

I also tried 'M e' but that only marks the article at the point as
expirable.

What am I missing?

-Drew

* Re: Why isn't 'B e' process-mark aware?
@ 2003-01-24 20:57 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-01-24 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Drew Raines <drew@poured.net> writes:

> In cleaning my mail folders I often need to expire articles in
> bulk.  I can process-mark a bunch and then 'B m' or 'B c' them if I
> want to move or copy, but if I 'B e' it doesn't do anything.

The prefix is used to force expiry now, so the process/prefix
convention can't be used.

Use the `M-&' command instead.