* no topic in modeline ?
@ 2005-05-20 14:45 Mads Jensen
From: Mads Jensen @ 2005-05-20 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi NG,

Is there a way to get rid of the thread-topic/subject in the modeline ?
As I already have it in the message buffer, there's no need for having
it in the modeline, also. I tried searching the manual for "modeline",
but help to find.

Thanks in advance.
--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
	      s/spam/madsj for emailing me

                -- Wernher von Braun

* Re: no topic in modeline ?
@ 2005-05-23 19:37 ` Simon Kellett
From: Simon Kellett @ 2005-05-23 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mads Jensen <spam@raptus.dk> writes:

> Is there a way to get rid of the thread-topic/subject in the modeline ?
> As I already have it in the message buffer, there's no need for having
> it in the modeline, also. I tried searching the manual for "modeline",
> but help to find.

You need to hyphenate !! (try searching for mode-line: perhaps you are
looking for gnus-summary-mode-line-format)

--
Simon Kellett,        |   Gentoo Linux, Fvwm, Firefox
Darmstadt, Germany    |              Xemacs, Vm, Gnus