* undefined func gnus-inews-insert-draft-meta-information in CVS Oort
@ 2003-01-27  6:13 Pranav K. Tiwari
From: Pranav K. Tiwari @ 2003-01-27  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

While editing a draft in latest Oort from CVS (Oort Gnus v0.13, emacs
20.7), I get an error while editing drafts. The error says
gnus-inews-insert-draft-meta-information is undefined.

Here's the backtrace:

Signaling: (void-function gnus-inews-insert-draft-meta-information)
  gnus-inews-insert-draft-meta-information("nndraft:drafts" nil)
  byte-code("....")
  gnus-draft-setup(42 "nndraft:drafts" t)
  gnus-draft-edit-message()
  call-interactively(gnus-draft-edit-message)

Any ideas what this is about? I looked at an older version of Oort gnus,
and it was defined in gnus-msg.el.

-p

* Re: undefined func gnus-inews-insert-draft-meta-information in CVS Oort
@ 2003-02-01 14:55 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-02-01 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

anti-spam-pranav@cisco.com (Pranav K. Tiwari) writes:

> While editing a draft in latest Oort from CVS (Oort Gnus v0.13, emacs
> 20.7), I get an error while editing drafts. The error says
> gnus-inews-insert-draft-meta-information is undefined.

That function no longer exists.  It sounds like you're picking up
parts of an older version of Gnus and parts of a newer version.