* problem with higlighting followups to self
@ 2003-02-14 10:43 Pat Colbeck
       [not found] ` <84ptpv9gok.fsf@lucy.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de>
From: Pat Colbeck @ 2003-02-14 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I am trying to use the example on my.gnus.org for highlighting follwoups
to myself. Unfortunately every time I try and enter a group I get an
error and Gnus won't enter the group. The error is:

  ** >= called with 3 args, but requires 2
  ** >= called with 3 args, but requires 2
  ** >= called with 3 args, but requires 2

I figure its related to the following three lines in my .gnus (since
when I remove them it works - with no highlighting of course)

(add-to-list 'gnus-summary-highlight
             '((and (> score 8500) (eq mark gnus-unread-mark)) . dz-gnus-own-posting-face))

(add-to-list 'gnus-summary-highlight
             '((and (>= 8500 score 7500) (eq mark gnus-unread-mark)) . dz-gnus-direct-fup-face))

(add-to-list 'gnus-summary-highlight
             '((and (>= 7499 score 6500) (eq mark gnus-unread-mark)) . dz-gnus-indirect-fup-face))

(add-to-list 'gnus-summary-highlight
             '((and (>= 5499 score 4500) (eq mark gnus-unread-mark)) . dz-gnus-own-topfella-face))

I just cant see what I did wrong following the example. I am using Oort
gnus by the way.

Thanks

Pat

Pat Colbeck
Cisco CCIE :2305
E-Mail	   :pcolbeck@bashq.org

* Re: problem with higlighting followups to self
       [not found]           ` <87vfzisvfb.fsf@dasterdly.esc.azlan.co.uk>
@ 2003-02-22 19:39             ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-02-22 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pat Colbeck <pcolbeck@bashq.org> writes:

> Still doesnt work. I think its something to do with my all.SCORE file as
> it is no highlighting fine anything I manually raise the score on but
> the automatic raising of sores for followups to me just isnt happening
> (score remains at 0).
>
> Here is my all.SCORE, have I done something really stupid ?

I looked OK to me at a glance.  Does `V t' say that no scores apply?