* Re: The proper way to copy a message to another file...?
       [not found] <upt6f1se9.fsf@tandika.com>
@ 2004-07-29  6:58 ` Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2004-07-29  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steve Baker <steve@tandika.com> writes:

> On a solaris 9 box (if that makes any difference), I use nnfolders as
> my primary mail backend. I split out a few categories, but most of my
> mail ends up in a single file, where I read it. Once I read it, I may
> want to copy it to another file which is in the same nnfolders
> directory. I use gnus-summary-save-in-mail to do this.

I think it might work better if you use 'B c' to copy respectively 'B
m' to move the messages.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-29  6:58 UTC | newest]