* Getting group name for BBDB in an nnimap group
@ 2003-10-29 18:36 Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2003-10-29 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello !

I used to have this entry :

(setq bbdb-auto-notes-alist
      (list
       '("Newsgroups"
	  ("[^,]+" newsgroups 0))
       '("Xref"
	 ("[^ ]+ \\([^ :]+\\):[0-9]+" newsgroups 1))
       '("User-Agent"
	 (".*" mailer 0))
       '("X-Mailer"
	 (".*" mailer 0))
       '("X-Newsreader"
	 (".*" mailer 0))))

I was using nnml for a long time but I switched to nnimap. So, there
is no xref field any more. How could I tell BBDB to use the name of
the current opened group to populate the newsgroups field for nnimap
backend ?
--
BOFH excuse #308:
CD-ROM server needs recalibration

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-29 18:36 UTC | newest]