* Re: nntodoo
       [not found]   ` <ufzf272gy.fsf@softechnics.com>
@ 2003-12-30 22:05     ` Arnaud Vandyck
From: Arnaud Vandyck @ 2003-12-30 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

jeff.rancier@softechnics.com (Jeffery B. Rancier) writes:

> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> writes:
>
>> Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be> writes:
>>
>>> I'm trying to make a todoo group (G m mytodoo <ENTER> nntodo <ENTER>)
>>> but it fails 'Could not create group on server'
>
>> Do you have nntodo.el installed?

Yes, I do. But maybe it's not loaded? I'm not so familiar with Gnus so I
don't know how to customize a group with 'G e' to store things... I'll
try to re-check Gnus documentation and re-try to have nntodoo to work.

Another thing that kick me off is the nnrss backend! (I mean it works
very well).

,----
| ;; Warning: this is alpha code!  Use at your own risk!  Don your
| ;; asbestos longjohns!  Might eat your mail for lunch!
|
| ;; This file provides a new Gnus backend, nntodo, for storing todo
| ;; items.  Each todo item is a message but has a special header
| ;; `X-Todo-Priority' for the priority of a todo item.  It is possible
| ;; to sort todo items by creation date and by priority.  Sorting by
| ;; due date hasn't been done yet.
`----

;)

--
  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud

* Re: nntodoo
@ 2004-01-03  4:23       ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-01-03  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> writes:

> Yes, I do. But maybe it's not loaded? I'm not so familiar with Gnus so I
> don't know how to customize a group with 'G e' to store things... I'll
> try to re-check Gnus documentation and re-try to have nntodoo to work.

Try doing a

(require 'nntodo)

and see whether that helps.