* Re: posting styles in CVS Oort?
       [not found]               ` <lm1kg849.fsf@morpheus.demon.co.uk>
@ 2003-01-17 19:12                 ` Sebastian Kaps
From: Sebastian Kaps @ 2003-01-17 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

// Paul Moore writes:

> You're right - it's broken on 21.5.10 (this is the Win32 version, on
> Windows 2000). Good job I haven't installed this version yet :-)

Thanks for verifying. The bug doesn't seem to be in the
'shell-command-to-string' function, since this one consists only of two
lines. It seems to be in 'call-process'.

--
Ciao, Sebastian

* HP:    http://www.sauerland.de/~toyland/          PGP-Key available

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-17 19:12 UTC | newest]