* Check PGP signatures always
@ 2003-03-02 21:19 Torsten Bronger
       [not found] ` <ilubs0sp88w.fsf@latte.josefsson.org>
From: Torsten Bronger @ 2003-03-02 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Halloechen!

I say in my .gnus file

(setq mm-verify-option 'always)
(setq mm-decrypt-option 'known)

However I have to say "W s" every time when viewing an article to see possible
PGP signature information.  What must I do to see it implicitly when I visit an
article or mail?

Tschoe,
Torsten.

* Re: Check PGP signatures always
       [not found] ` <ilubs0sp88w.fsf@latte.josefsson.org>
@ 2003-03-03 20:14   ` Torsten Bronger
From: Torsten Bronger @ 2003-03-03 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Halloechen!

> Torsten Bronger <bronger@physik.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> However I have to say "W s" every time when viewing an article to
>> see possible PGP signature information.  What must I do to see it
>> implicitly when I visit an article or mail?
>
> See `gnus-buttonized-mime-types':
>
> List of MIME types that should be given buttons when rendered inline.
> If set, this variable overrides `gnus-unbuttonized-mime-types'.
> To see e.g. security buttons you could set this to
> `("multipart/signed")'.
> This variable is only used when `gnus-inhibit-mime-unbuttonizing' is nil.

Thank you!  Works nicely.

Tschoe,
Torsten.