* Re: group color
       [not found] ` <87y8pz8wrc.fsf@nowhere.org>
@ 2004-03-18 11:07   ` Marko Lerota
From: Marko Lerota @ 2004-03-18 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Glyn Millington <wistanswick@linuxmail.org> writes:

> The trick is to set the spam groups at a different level to the other mail
> groups.....
>
> gnus-group-mail-2-face
> gnus-group-mail-2-empty-face
> gnus-group-mail-3-face
> gnus-group-mail-3-empty-face

TNX now I know
do you might know which variable describes
color for mailcrypt passphrase? let me explain,
when gnus is asking to enter the passphrase,the
whole screen(words,fonts) turn into black, but my
background is black and I don't see anything?

--
             /\                                   _
============/  \=========/\=======/\-------------/ \---------

* Re: group color
@ 2004-03-18 21:30     ` Steve Youngs
From: Steve Youngs @ 2004-03-18 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Marko Lerota <cant@spamthis.org> writes:

  > when gnus is asking to enter the passphrase,the
  > whole screen(words,fonts) turn into black, but my
  > background is black and I don't see anything?

(setq passwd-invert-frame-when-keyboard-grabbed nil)

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|              Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.               |